Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Wait is Killing Me!

Holy crap...this is like the never ending cycle. Considering I've had cycles 60+ days, I think that says a lot about this one. I've been trying to plan a lot to do to keep me busy. I go back to work tonight, so that should eat up about 4 days. We also have some plans with friends this weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. Cleaning the house? Definitely not looking forward to that.

I'm starting to feel like maybe I should be on one of those hoarder shows. I know I should just suck it up, find the energy, clean, and just purge. But it's HARD. Guess what has also appeared during this cycle: Whining.

Oh my goodness, have I turned into a WHINER. It's bad. The Bear needs the husband of the year award for putting up with me. Seriously. Yesterday at a basketball game, I whined until he bought me a hot dog. With hot peppers. It kept me satisfied for approximately 15 minutes.

I've been trying to find out a little bit more about Femera, it sounds like it works in similar ways to Clomid but with less side effects. I am about 90% sure that I will try Femera next cycle. I'm sick of feeling down in the dumps and that I'm not a good wife or good at my job. The whole infertility stuff is enough to make someone depressed, clinging to my marriage and my work and family is really all I have left sometimes. And I feel like Clomid prevents me from remembering how much I have to be thankful for. So Femera it is.

The little nerd in me that minored in Chemistry wanted to post the chemical structure of Femera:

Please don't point and laugh at her too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment