Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Bee

Things have been quite hectic. I feel like I've lost my mind. Working while trying to settle in to our new house while parenting a 9 month old has proved to be too much for my brain. It's complete mush.

It's quite lovely out here (we have apple trees. WTF!) but it is an adjustment. I've pretty much tripled my drive time to work. Our yard is significantly bigger, so there is more to clean up out there. We have well water and it is AWFUL.

On the plus side. We have carpeting in our living room, a fireplace, a massive kitchen and SO MUCH FREAKIN' SPACE! This is a beautiful home and we're slowly making it our own.

On another note, I've become so overtired and stupid that I can't even figure out how to fill out The Barracuda's baby book. I've screwed it up. I either need to buy white out or a new book and just transfer everything. I have a Master's Degree, people, and I can't even fill out an effin' baby book? The Bear couldn't stop laughing at me.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment