Friday, September 3, 2010

It was a Dear Diary Moment this week when a complete stranger commented on my pregnancy! Yay! I finally look pregnant enough for people to not be afraid of just making offensive comments to a chubby chick! Everyone is commenting that I'm all belly and boob, but after some recent photos surfaced, I think that it's time to start lifting some light weights in the upper arm region. I am not liking what is developing up there.

Baby Bear continues to kick and squirm. Once I felt him/her ball up like a little worm! It is equally strange and awesome. I cannot believe that there is a little person in there that is half me and half The Bear. I just cannot wait to count fingers and toes. Oh those toes! How I cannot wait to pinch them!

Over the past weekend, while I was sleeping, The Bear was fondling my belly and Baby Bear was moving all around. Creepy! I told him that he's no longer allowed to do that. But I am very happy that he can feel our baby move. Actually a couple of my coworkers have felt my little nudger. Baby Bear either loves it or hates it when I drink something cold or a little coffee and usually delivers a couple of swift kicks in response.

Other than that, I'm just sort of cooling my heels here in pregnancy land...I'm enjoying the blissful energy that I have, daydreaming about rocking a newborn, and tweaking our registry. I have my 24 week appointment next week...nothing fancy, just pee in a cup, weight check, and doppler my belly. Oh and I will have to schedule my dreaded glucose tolerance test. Ugh, I've heard enough horror stories about this to keep me up at night. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment