Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Am Growing By The Minute

Sometimes I look down at my stomach and I swear that I am expanding before my very eyes. I haven't stepped on the scale lately. Last time I checked, I had put on about 14 lbs. I'm a little scared to jump back on and see how much I've packed on. All my new maternity clothes are still fitting and my old wardrobe is shrinking. It's my understanding that this is how things naturally progress.

I am feeling little kicks and punches here and there and I'm totally loving it. I often look down at my stomach and smile. When I'm walking around, people must think I'm totally insane because I smile to myself a lot. I am just so happy and I am truly loving be pregnant right now. Ask me how I feel around December 20th, though, and I might be singing a different tune!

I'm finishing little projects up around the house and I hoping to start on the nursery next month. I have a lot of things picked out in my brain and I am just waiting until this house business is done before I get cracking.

We are most likely not going to sell the house. We have about another month to keep it on the market and then we'll take it off so we can nest and get it prepared for Baby Bear. We are toying around with the idea of sprucing up the kitchen--backsplash, paint...easy cosmetic stuff.

The Bear was promoted at work--yay! But now he's even busier than before. But this is a wonderful thing. I am so proud! Other than that, I'm just working and growing and hoping to get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment