Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Connect The Dots

Just call me pizza face--my skin is breaking out like no other. Most of it is contained to the jaw, neck, and back region (all really fine, bumpy stuff). A couple under-grounders here and there. But I just started sprouting the real gems yesterday. Two big mo' fo's on my right cheek. And these bastards are not the standard popping variety. They just won't pop. Jerks.

Don't get me wrong, my skin has been the bane of my existence for the past 15 years of my life. Even if I'm not having tons of zits, I have pores large enough for dwarfs to crawl in and hibernate. I've been to a dermatologist, I've tried Retin-A, topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, prescription strength Benzoyl Peroxide (which I find far superior to Salicylic Acid) and pretty much anything else under the sun--short of Accutane. I've finally decided that I really like the Acne Free series. And it was working beautifully up until a couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday I finished my last dose of Provera. Now we'll just wait for my period to show so I can start taking the crazy pills. I wonder what that will do for my complexion!

1 comment:

  1. I love you honey! We'll get through this and I won't even have to pull my hair out to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete