Sunday, November 29, 2009

Crazy Watch '09...

...Commences! My period arrived after being induced last week. On Friday I went in for Cycle Day 3 lab work. This morning I took my first 50 mg of Clomid. So far nothing unusual has happened. The Bear seems to think I'm being a little more bitchy than normal (I think he is being a little more sensitive than normal) and I might have felt warm during church this morning. Insert obvious joke about Hell right here.

Seriously, though. I'm on pins and needles waiting for me to have some sort of emotional breakdown. Or something like this to happen:










3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are able to start the next drug!...but I hope your head doesn't start spinning around and you begin puking up pea soup (or any sort of emotional breakdown)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, allison! you are going to make yourself crazy by WATCHING for crazy! here's my prescription: a giant glass of wine, every night. preferably red.

    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glass of red every night sounds delicious...too bad I work nights. My night would be the morning, and drinking red wine in the AM seems just too sad at this point ;)

    ReplyDelete