Sunday, November 8, 2009

H1N1

OK...so this is not IF related. BUT I am feeling like CRAP. I'm achy, bitchy, tired, and I think I have some chest tightness which leads me to believe I may have the flu. Problem is, I was exposed to H1N1 this week. I did end up getting the vaccine after a lot of consideration and 2 doctors telling me that I should have it because this is "serious stuff." I think what really drove the point home is that I heard that 2 nurses in CA died from getting H1N1 at work from their patients. So I went to employee health and a very ancient nurse injected me and jiggled my arm fat after the injection to work through the vaccine. Fun.

In IF related news: Cycle Day 32 and I'm getting incredibly anxious to start Provera. If I've done my calculations correctly, I will be on Provera and Clomid during the Thanksgiving festivities. That ought to make being around me a REAL treat. Apologies in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment