Saturday, December 5, 2009

CD10

So far all that is back is my FSH, which is lower than the CD3 number but is still well within normal limits. I haven't officially heard from Dr. B but I've done enough Googling to know that this should be just fine. Who knows what else they'll take a look at.

The results of my OB panel from CD3 are also in and I was able to totally peruse my lab values from my CBC. My H/H was 13.2/40! Holy cats I'm not even anemic! As an ICU nurse I've become accustomed to being happy over a H/H of 8/28. I've even seen as low as 5/10. My H/H value totally tickles me.

I worked an extra shift last night. I figure it's time to start saving up for IF treatments. My plan is to open a second bank account on Monday. The Bear and I will designate a little cash each week to save up for who knows what. I have a huge Carlo Rossi wine jug that I've been filling with change since I was about 19 and the jug is almost full. I'm very curious to find out how much is in there...

2 comments:

  1. Allison - I had a dream last night that you cashed in your Carlo Rossi jug and it was only $4.00. Needless to say - you were pissed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have you know that it was considerably more than $4.00

    ReplyDelete