Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Things

Some of the most beautiful numbers in the world: 144-my first hCG level. 359, my second hCG level. 637, my third hCG. 106, my baby's heartbeat at 6w3d. And finally, the most beautiful number: 163, my baby's heart rate today at 8w3d.

I finally feel more confident to actually put this info in print. I AM PREGNANT. Words that I never thought I would be able to say and that still sound foreign every time they pop out of my mouth. This is the most wonderful feeling I've had in awhile.

I can't even begin to describe how I felt seeing our teeny tiny baby during our ultrasound. I cannot believe that I am growing a human life that The Bear and I have created. It truly takes my breath away.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, congrats! We just had our 8 week u/s last week, and it was so moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got tears in my eyes and goosebumps all over - even though I was in on the secret. Just love hearing it and hearing the joy in your words! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I hope your journey to motherhood is a smooth one.

    x

    ReplyDelete