Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy 9 Week Birthday Fetus!

Today my little guy (or girl!) has graduated from embryo to full fledged fetus, per What to Expect When You're Expecting. I am totally loving perusing all the baby sites and seeing pictures of what my baby looks like at this stage. It's not at all scary or alien-esque as I would have thought. It really is a miracle.

So far I don't have too many pregnancy symptoms. My skin is really bad. It's like being in 7th grade all over again. I've had some heartburn hear and there, which is a new thing for me. I am really hoping the old wives' tale is true and that I will have a hairy baby! I am definitely irritable and having mood swings. The Bear and I got into a fight last week and I swear I thought my head was going to start spinning around. I couldn't believe how scary I was.

Weight wise, I have only put on a couple of pounds and that could very well be due to bloat and constipation. Lovely. I am not showing, but I am more rotund in the mid section and my clothes are feeling a little tight. It's a good thing I wear elastic waisted pants to work! Oh, and it might be time for a bigger bra!

I think I'm going to come out tonight at work. I feel like I'm far enough along and everything has been looking so good, why not? Still no crazy facebook announcements yet, but many people are starting to know. I think I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment