Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sleep, where art thou?

I miss sleep. I feel like I haven't slept well for months. MONTHS. I thought the first trimester was supposed to be all about having narcolepsy. None of that here. However I am lazy (is that even a pregnancy symptom?). Just ask The Bear how often I clean up after myself or do any of the household chores. I am really hoping that the whole nesting thing will kick in one day.

I took out my belly button ring yesterday. My stomach does not look pregnant, it just looks big. I am roly-poly. Rotund. I'm ok with it, I just think that it looks sort of trashy to have a belly button ring in while you look like you drank too many beers over the weekend. Besides I have a feeling that bikini season is over. FOR GOOD.

Other than that, I haven't really had too many pregnancy symptoms. I did get up to pee about 3 times last night. My skin is finally clearing up a little bit. Not sure why, maybe my hormones are just balancing out. I'm looking forward to a nice pregnancy glow.

I go in for another ultrasound this week. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment