Sunday, August 1, 2010

I've Gotta Feeling...

...and I'm pretty sure it's just gas. I am anxiously awaiting the first little flutter, nudge, or butterfly kiss from this kid and I've got nothing. Well, I thought I was feeling stuff, but now I'm not so sure. Soon enough Baby Bear will be keeping me up with his/her acrobatics in the middle of the night.

I am proudly growing more and more each day. The Bear was out of town for the weekend and he has noticed a difference in my tummy size in the two short days that he was away. Anything that I wear on my bottom half has to be maternity clothing or have a stretchy waistband. I'm pleasantly surprised by how comfortable most of my new clothing is.

In one week, The Bear and I get to see our little guy/girl again! The last time we had an ultrasound was at 10 weeks, but it seems so long ago! I just want to check out the baby's profile and make sure it doesn't have The Bear's nose :) Just kidding, it's a great schnoz...just on a boy.

The past couple of days, I have been alive with energy. I don't think I've been this productive in 10 years. It was a good weekend, although I really missed my better half. I'm happy he's back home safe and sound.

2 comments:

  1. It may not be gas afterall! The first time I felt movement a couple of weeks ago I was a bit uncertain about it, but then it did become a smidge more obvious. It'll happen, and it'll totally knock your socks off. :) It's been a long 10 weeks since our last u/s, and I am just praying that everything looks alright in there when we go back in about 2 weeks for our 20 week scan.

    Happy Monday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Sometimes I think I feel it (almost like someone is knocking on the wall of my uterus). We'll see. Good luck at your anatomy scan! I know what you mean about it being a long 10 weeks. I go in Monday for the big u/s!

    ReplyDelete