Monday, March 15, 2010

Eating My Way Through Town

Considering I at about 1/2 of a 12" pizza and a ginormous salad on Saturday night, all you can eat buffet Sunday brunch (3+ plates), and then vegetarian chili, burger and french fries for dinner on Sunday. I think one of my favorite parts of the weekend was when my little bro looked at me during dinner and said, "Are you still loading?" Priceless. And all I have to show for it is a measly 129.2 lbs. Which means my little weight gain is up to 2 lbs. Big freakin' deal. All of my weight gain is in my gut because that's where my pants are the tightest. Thank goodness I go back to work tonight and get to enjoy pants with an elastic waist.

Acupuncture is going well. Today I felt more of that energy that was similar to the first time I ever went. She's moved a lot of the needles to outside/lateral version of my body. Like the first two times she would put needles on the inside of my wrist and hand and now she's been putting the needles on the outside of my wrist. Very interesting.

Other than that, still stuck in the waiting game. My head might actually explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment