Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trigger Happy





This gorgeous little package arrived a couple of weeks ago via some nice gentleman and a brown paper package. Let's just say that the photo doesn't do the needle size justice. But a small price to pay!

I ended up triggering at work on Friday night--I coerced a dear friend into seeing my ass. In our gross staff bathroom. Let's just say that I sort of felt like a junkie would...sneaking into the bathroom, trying to not get caught...the whole injection thing...

Well, the needle didn't really hurt that bad and the medication wasn't too bad, either. I did however, limp down the hallway afterwards. But that was short lived.

I'm still going to acupuncture and I'm still really enjoying it. Other than that, there really isn't too much to post as of now. I'm just playing the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment